If you’re interested in coming up to Two Rocks to see if Atlantis Beach could be your new home, why not make a day of it?
Here are our top picks for places to eat, things to do and beaches to visit while you’re visiting Two Rocks.
Places to Eat in Two Rocks
Two Rocks IGA has everything you need, from a snack for the ride home to an impromptu picnic lunch. Here are some great places to try…
- Two Rocks Tavern is a favourite spot to unwind and have a beer. The tavern overlooks the marina and is a great place to catch a sunset.
- Oscar & Sons is a cosy café and restaurant serving Italian food. Reservations are recommended.
- Neptune’s Café is a favourite breakfast and lunch spot, right on the sea. Dine outside to enjoy the view and their huge portions.
- Pickled Herring is a new restaurant that will soon be opening in Two Rocks.
Things to do in Two Rocks
Need to burn off some energy? Two Rocks has plenty of outdoor recreation options for you.
- Yanchep National Park is just a short drive beyond Yanchep.
- If you’d rather stay in town you’ll find it to be full of parks and playgrounds, bush tracks, and caves for exploration.
- There’s also a footy oval, a dog park, a skate park, and golfing available in town.
Beaches to Visit in Two Rocks
What would a visit to Two Rocks be without a stop at the beach? Your biggest problem might be choosing which beach to visit!
- There are swimming beaches, a dog-friendly beach, beaches for fishing, and two of the best surfing beaches around – The Spot and Derrs. Any of them would be an excellent spot to relax by the water, catch a cool breeze and discuss the land for sale at Atlantis Beach.
- Don’t forget the marina! A wonderful place to take in the views or just drop a fishing line, Two Rocks Marina is the place to launch your boat, fill it up, or get it serviced. Open 7 days a week.
Visit Atlantis Beach To View Land For Sale In Two Rocks
Two Rocks is an established and growing community that has everything you need to move in and make yourself at home. Spend some time looking at the land for sale at Atlantis Beach and see if you might someday be able to call Two Rocks home. Visit us online at www.atlantisbeach.com.au or stop by to see us in person at 1/8 Enterprise Avenue on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.