Access to all Two Rocks has to offer.
Two Rocks is a thriving coastal community located about a 50-minute drive north of the Perth CBD. Whether it’s the exquisite natural world, arts and culture, or land and water sports, there’s always something to explore in Two Rocks.
- Pristine Beaches: The coastal lifestyle is so important to Western Australians, and living in Two Rocks gives you easy access to a variety of unspoilt beaches. Whether you want a family-friendly swimming beach, or to tackle some world-class surf, the perfect beach experience is only a few minutes walk away.
- Boating & Fishing at the Two Rocks Marina: The Two Rocks Marina recently underwent a 6 million dollar upgrade, making it the ultimate destination in the northern shores for boating and fishing. Whether you are an avid fisherman or just love a fun family day out on the water, Two Rocks Marina is the perfect place to launch. Atlantis Beach even recently hosted a new fishing competition in and around the marina to great success, and we hope to continue events such as this in the future.
- Lively Cafés & Restaurants: Two Rocks is home to fantastic hospitality locations such as Tavern at The Rocks, Oscar & Sons and The Pickled Herring Restaurant. Whether you’re after a quick coffee, a family lunch, or a beer at the end of the day to unwind, there’s always a great venue close by.
- Iconic Landmarks & Sculptures: The recently restored King Neptune statue has risen again to create a new favourite cultural spot for the Two Rocks community. Kids love to climb and play around the town icon, and it’s great to spend a weekend exploring the many other interesting sculptures, such as the soaring dragon.
- Family Friendly – Schools & Parks: The Atlantis Beach development at Two Rocks is just a few minutes away from excellent education options for families, such as Two Rocks Primary School and Atlantis Beach Baptist College. The area also has great parks for picnics and playing, such as Constellation Park, with its whale-themed playground and shaded seating areas. Explore more of the Two Rocks parks and playgrounds here.
To read more about all the Two Rocks community has to offer, check out our article – Gorgeous Places in Two Rocks.
You are making the most of your budget and building the coastal home of your dreams.
By building your home in Atlantis Beach, you can secure the ideal coastal lifestyle without the million-dollar budget or becoming stuck in the rent trap.
With the northern suburbs becoming more and more accessible with the extension of the Joondalup Train Line and the Mitchell Freeway, land in Two Rocks will only appreciate in the coming years. Therefore, land in this area is an excellent investment for the future, as the Perth population continues to spread out up the coast.
At Atlantis Beach, a 450 square metre block is up to $100,000 less expensive than those in the neighbouring towns just 20 minutes south. Essentially, with all of our land for sale and house and land packages, you are getting more for your money: more space, more access to the beach, and more opportunity for future growth.
You could own a four-bedroom, two-bathroom coastal home for just $334,990. At Atlantis Beach, we have partnered with the best builders in WA to bring you excellent value house and land packages. Whether you are a young couple starting out or looking for a home for your growing family, we have high-quality building plan options available right now, at the best value on the market.
It is focusing on the things that make life fun.
At Atlantis Beach, we place value on lifestyle. What is the point of spending your hard-earned money on an inner-suburb house if you can’t enjoy the little things that make life special? From going for a refreshing morning swim at the beach just a few minutes away, to creating memories with your friends and family during an epic day out on the boat – living in Two Rocks simply allows you to live life to the fullest in one of the most beautiful parts of Western Australia. By purchasing a home at the best value available in the area, you can choose to spend your money on new adventures and making the most of the spectacular WA coast.
Contact Atlantis Beach Today to Learn More!
At Atlantis Beach in Two Rocks, you can have a home in a thriving community, only a few minutes walk from the beach, on a larger block for a lower price than anywhere else in the northern shores of Perth.