The problem with most new land developments in Perth, or anywhere else in Australia for that matter, is that new residents move in and find themselves waiting years for the all important facilities and infrastructure to be built.
Shops, schools, cafes, transport, etc – all the things that help make a community a community – are usually put on hold until there are enough residents to make them viable. Which is understandable, of course, but very frustrating for the new residents. The glossy brochures promise the world, but waiting for it to arrive can certainly test the patience.
Not so for residents of Atlantis Beach, a new masterplanned coastal community taking shape alongside the existing town of Two Rocks, thirty minutes north of Joondalup.
Atlantis Beach Has Everything You Need!
Everyone, from the very first family to move in, will find the important facilities and infrastructure they need is already in place. Exisiting facilities at Two Rocks include:
- A shopping centre with everything from an IGA supermarket, bakery, newsagents and post office to a chemist, bottle shop and wellness clinic.
- A number of local schools, catering for primary and high school ages.
- A marina, and local yacht club for boating enthusiasts to enjoy.
- Cafes and restaurants, as well as popular drinking spots such as the local tavern,
- Plenty of parks and playgrounds for the kids, plus a skate park and recreation centre.
- Even the four-legged residents of Atlantis Beach are catered for with a dog park and a dog beach.
Five minutes down the road at Yanchep there are even more facilities including schools, primary and secondary, two Early Learning Centres, Woolworths, medical facilities and dozens more specialty shops. All the facilities you’d normally wait years for, already in place. And there’s more to come. Future plans for Atlantis Beach include four primary schools, two high schools – including a private K-12 college – and more shops, parks and community centres.
Another thing Two Rocks isn’t short of is community spirit. With over 100 community groups in Two Rocks and Yanchep there’s no shortage of social interaction. And there’s no shortage of existing facilities like the Phil Renkin Community Centre with its function and meeting rooms, library, crèche and sports hall.
Atlantis Beach is a master planned private development by the Capricorn Village Joint Venture, developers of the multi award-winning 220 hectare Capricorn Yanchep.